NPTI has imparted induction training to fresh Graduate Engineers/Executives of various Power Sector Organizations a few as indicated below:
- Avantha Power & Infrastructure Ltd.
- Bokaro Power Supply Corporation Ltd.
- Chhattisgarh State Power
- CLP (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Generating Company Ltd.
- Generation Corporation Ltd.
- GMR Energy Ltd.
- Ideal Energy Power Ltd.
- Lanco Infratech Ltd.
- Lanco Kondapalli Power Ltd & PPN Power
- LANCO Power
- Lanco Vidarbha Thermal Power Power Ltd. & Udupi Power Corporation Ltd.
- L & T Power Ltd.
- NHPC Ltd.
- NTPC Ltd.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.
- Sterlite Grid Ltd.
- Tata Power Company Ltd.
- Torrent Power Ltd.
- UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.
NPTI is organizing a 30-Week Induction Training Program for CEA.
NPTI is organizing a 30-Week (6th March to 29th September, 2017 ) Induction Training Program for Assistant Directors of CEA. The training was inaugurated on 6th March 2017 for a batch of 26 trainees. The program was inaugurated by Shri. S.D. Dubey, former Chairman, CEA, Sh. Saumen Biswas, Chief Engineer HRD, CEA, Sh. Surata Ram, Director, HRD CEA, Sh J.S.S. Rao, Principal Director (Trg.) and Mrs Manju Mam, Director (MS/IT). The program started with traditional lighting of lamp by the Chief Guest and other dignitaries. Sh. JSS Rao, Principal Director (Trg.), NPTI (CO), delivered the welcome address. The training includes 16 weeks Class Room Training & 5 Weeks On-Job Training in Thermal, 3 Weeks Hydro, 2 Weeks CCGT, 2 weeks T&D and 2 weeks training in RLDC & NLDC.