- What is the process of admission in any course in NPTI?
You may search for a required course according to the type of course – Long Term Medium Term or a Short-Term Course and then apply for that online.
- What is the procedure to pay application fees?
Each course has a certain application fees to and the same has to be paid online while filling up the application form.
- Which courses have admissions through Management seats?
There are no management seats available in any of the courses.
- How does a student get placed after doing any course from NPTI?
NPTI facilitates placement for PGDC, PDC and other such programs. To view more information, click here Placements
- How to find courses being run in an NPTI institute near my hometown?
NPTI is currently operational in 9 locations with its institutes. You may find an institute near your location and search for courses being run in that institute.
- Is there any stipend offered to a candidate?
No stipend is offered for any course, as most of the training programs are organized for power sector companies.
- What is the difference between a sponsored or non-sponsored candidate?
For a Sponsored candidate, fee is paid by the sponsoring organization.