In order to serve the industry requirements and make best usage of infrastructure and expertise, NPTI has been providing consultancy services to various Power Sector Organisations. The salient details are mentioned below
- i) DPRs under R-APDRP, Part-B for the 11th Plan
a. Energy & Power Department of Sikkim (2 Towns)
b. Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam limited (PVVNL), Varanasi (29 Towns)
c. Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd. (TSECL), Tripura (16 Towns)
d. Assam Power Development Corporation Ltd. (APDCL), Assam (69 Towns)
ii) Tier-I, Third Party Inspection Agency (TPIA) Quality Inspection Works for Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyut Yojana (RGGVY) for the 10th & 11th Plans
a. Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (MESCOM), Karnataka, for their Chikmagalur & Kadur Districts for 11th Plan
b. Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (GESCOM), Karnataka, for all their Districts viz., Bidar, Raichur, Koppal, Bellary etc.
c. Hubli Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (HESCOM), Karnataka for all their 5 Districts viz. Dharwad, Gadag, Haveri, Bijapur & Bagalko
- iii) NPTI provided Consultancy services to WAPCOS for preparation of DPR for establishment of Power Training Institute in Bhutan
- iv) NPTI provided Consultancy services to NHPC for preparation of DPR for establishment of Hydro Power Training Institute in Jammu & Kashmir
- v) NPTI in association with TATA Consulting Engineers (TCE) has completed an assignment of preparation of a Feasibility Study for establishing a “National Power Academy” in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- vi) NPTI worked as REC Quality Monitors (RQM) for Tier – II Inspection of RGGVY works for the Six (6) states viz., Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura and Jammu & Kashmir. The assignment included Quality Inspections of Pre-shipment and Village Electrification Works as Rural Electrification Corporation’s Quality Monitors (RQM).
- vii) NPTI carried out an assignment of Commercial System Analysis of the Power Distribution Company of Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (PuVVNL), Varanasi for Reduction in Revenue Loss in its various electricity circles. · Based on the appreciable performance of the assignments carried out PuVVNL, Varanasi again awarded Meter Testing, Checking and replacement in its various electricity distribution circles.
- viii) Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) awarded a Consultancy Assignment for Training of Master Trainers on “Demand Side Management & Energy Efficiency” for various DISCOMs in India. The assignment includes visits to various Distribution Utilities across India to assess their training needs and formulate/design syllabus and Course Contents and train the junior & middle management level officers for the best DSM & Energy Efficiency practices for furthering the cause in their respective Distribution Utilities.
- ix) Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (DVVNL), Agra, engaged NPTI for Preparation of DPRs of 17 Distribution Circles of DVVNL, comprising 21 Districts of Uttar Pradesh under Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS).
- x) Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (DVVNL), Agra engaged NPTI for Preparation of DPRs of 07 Districts of DVVNL of Uttar Pradesh under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)
- xi) UPPCL Mainpuri – NPTI has conducted the work of “Third Party Independent Evaluating Agency for Quality Monitoring (Assurance) work in Saubhagya Scheme in 30 villages of District Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh”.