In order to serve the industry requirements and make best usage of infrastructure and expertise, NPTI has ventured into providing consultancy services in Preparation of DPRs under R-APDRP (11th Plan) and NPTI has also been appointed as REC Quality Monitor (RQM) for Tier-II Inspection of RGGVY Works under 11th Plan for Six States. NPTI has also been awarded the Third Party Inspecting Agency (TPIA) works by a few DISCOMs for the RGGVY works under the 10th Plan & 11th Plan
- DPRs under R-APDRP, Part-B for the 11th Plan
- Energy & Power Department of Sikkim (2 Towns)
- Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam limited (PVVNL), Varanasi (29 Towns)
- Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd. (TSECL), Tripura (16 Towns)
- Assam Power Development Corporation Ltd. (APDCL), Assam (69 Towns)
- Tier-I, Third Party Inspection Agency (TPIA) Quality Inspection Works for Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyut Yojana (RGGVY) for the 10th & 11th Plans
- Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (MESCOM), Karnataka, for their Chikmagalur & Kadur Districts for 11th Plan
- Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (GESCOM), Karnataka, for all their Districts viz., Bidar, Raichur, Koppal, Bellary etc.
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (HESCOM), Karnataka for all their 5 Districts viz. Dharwad, Gadag, Haveri, Bijapur & Bagalko
- (i) NPTI provided Consultancy services to WAPCOS for preparation of DPR for establishment of Power Training Institute in Bhutan.
(ii) NPTI provided Consultancy services to NHPC for preparation of DPR for establishment of Hydro Power Training Institute in Jammu & Kashmir.
- NPTI in association with TATA Consulting Engineers (TCE) has completed an assignment of preparation of a Feasibility Study for establishing a “National Power Academy” in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- NPTI is working as REC Quality Monitors (RQM) for Tier – II Inspection of RGGVY works for the Six (6) states viz., Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura and Jammu & Kashmir. The assignment includes Quality Inspections of Pre-shipment and Village Electrification Works as Rural Electrification Corporation’s Quality Monitors (RQM).
- NPTI is also presently carrying out an assignment of Commercial System Analysis of the Power Distribution Company of Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (PuVVNL), Varanasi for Reduction in Revenue Loss in its various electricity circles.
- Based on the appreciable performance of the above assignment, PuVVNL, Varanasi has recently again awarded Meter Testing, Checking and replacement in its various electricity distribution circles.
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) has awarded a Consultancy Assignment for Training of Master Trainers on “Demand Side Management & Energy Efficiency” for various DISCOMs in India. The assignment includes visits to various Distribution Utilities across India to assess their training needs and formulate/design syllabus and Course Contents and train the junior & middle management level officers for the best DSM & Energy Efficiency practices for furthering the cause in their respective Distribution Utilities. As many as 30 ‘Training of Trainers’ courses will be organized pan India.
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (DVVNL), Agra has engaged NPTI for Preparation of DPRs of 17 Distribution Circles of DVVNL, comprising 21 Districts of Uttar Pradesh under Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS).
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (DVVNL), Agra has engaged NPTI for Preparation of DPRs of 07 Districts of DVVNL of Uttar Pradesh under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)
- NPTI bagged a Consultancy assignment as Project Management Agency (PMA) for DDUGJY & IPDS works in WESCO & NESCO Utility area of OPTCL.